Finance Manager Middle East
You will act as overall coordinator and first-line advisor to the Country Manager on all finance-related matters, in order to achieve Net Sales, Profit and FCF targets. You will be responsible for directing and controlling the financial, management and cost accounting, taxation, treasury, credit management.
• Guarantee a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
• Oversee the accounting department, including the design of an adequate organizational structure.
Financial Information and Control
• Oversee the timely and accurate issuance of financial information to the HQ.
• Ensure that reported results comply with generally accepted accounting principles or IFRS.
• Manage the production of the annual budget and forecasts.
• Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management.
• Guarantee financial and operating metrics and measure performance accordingly.
• Oversee the financial operations of subsidiaries, their control systems, policies and procedures.
• Provide financial analyses, in particular for pricing, cost, capital investments, contracts, …
• Credit control: follow up and monitoring of credit of all our customers. Ensure that the risk for each account is in line with limits set by HQ.
• Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts in alignment with HQ.
Risk Management & Compliance
• Construct, implement and monitor reliable control systems.
• Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
• Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors.
• Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies.
• Maintain relations with external auditors and investigate their findings and recommendations.
• Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings.
• Maintain regional relationships with financial institutions, auditors, consultants, …
• Recruit, empower and lead human capital in order to ensure achievement of expected results.
• A professional with 5+ years of progressively responsible experience for a major company or division of a large corporation.
• Graduated in accounting or business administration, or with equivalent business experience.
• Experiences in highly competitive, brand sensitive, service oriented markets.
• Experience within modern commercial organizations, with demanding wholesale and retail business partners.
• Strong experience with implementation and use of SAP, BPC e HFM are a plus.
• Structured approach gained through experience in excellent environments.
• Proven track record of results achieved within a structured, multinational environment.
• Ability to work within fast growing environments and to contribute to build a new organization.
• Experience in change management projects involving organization, information systems, business approach.
• Knowledge of finance, accounting, tax budgeting, and cost control principles including IFRS.
• Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
• Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, projections.
• Fluent in written and oral English.
• Strong leadership which inspires colleagues and stakeholders.
• Ability to think and act strategically with a strong focus on execution.
• Mature personality, self motivation, positive attitude.
• Preference to candidates with the CPA or CMA designations.