Support Design team in all tasks and key activities.
• Analyze current trends in styles, shapes, materials and colors on the market, through analysis and comparison with suppliers, competitors, customers, other relevant players, even outside the eyewear industry.
• Define creative concepts and mood boards in line with the brief received.* Develop creative designs by hand or PC in line with the brief received.
• Send to CAD-CAM specialists the drawings approved for their translation into complete and coherent mathematics.
• Check carefully the progress of technical drawing activities.
• Working closely with the Supply Chain and Demand Planning in order to contribute to the achievement of quality, lead time and cost objectives.
• Guarantee the archiving of the concepts and designs produced and the correct management of the relative documentation.
• University Graduate in Fashion Design
• Minimum +6 months experience in the eyewear design.
• Advanced Adobe Illustrator skills e Photoshop for the graphic design.
• Fluent in Italian and English.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Demonstrate creativity, innovation and initiative
• Work effectively with diverse groups of people